• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] looking for death by roc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Death by dx roc's? :-/ i thought we dont practice sharia laws here in america, but getting "disc-ed to death's a new one ;)" I suppose i could round some guys up to fling some roc's your way! kidding..

BuMp, throw some roc's in bomb's way!

Hey, this is Paul from DISC OR DIE. The first printing of Death By Roc was 50 discs, half black DX and half KC Pro Glow. There were only three different stamp varaitions on each set of 25, six discs would give you a complete set. DISC OR DIE split the order with DEATH BY DISC, and I do have a few that I held back for future trades or sales.

The second printing was 50 more, also DX, and included some more variations in the stamps. None were glow and the intent was not to have any black (so that the first printing would stand out), but there actually were some black (easy to tell the difference though). DISC OR DIE also picked up a stack of those, and I have a few boxed up somewhere.

Finally, the third printing was Champion ROC3. 100 were made, and a new stamper was ordered to add a tournament date to the design. Again, I have a couple of these that I picked up from the artist, Dave, who is a friend and is in my club.

Send me an E-mail to [email protected] and I'll let you know what I'm interested in selling, what I'm looking to get for them, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.