• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Trade] Looking for destroyers, rocks, TLs, yetti, and echo star katanas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for what's listed above but I'm open to other stuff aswell! Let's make a trade!

Champion boss 175
Star TL 175
Champion Orc 165/172
ESP nuke 171
Z nuke 173
Star monster 171
Star crow 171/175
Star Vulcan 158
ESP pulse 172
ESP meteor 175
Star teerex 172
Star katana 170
z nuke ss 171
Pro pig 175
Z flick 169
Champion rhino 170
CFR glow boss 175
First run glow valkrie 174
Glow nuke 172
Champion groove 169
PD2 175
Echo star destroyer 175
Smackdown KC avior 175
Bottom stamp destroyer 171
Ace race hornet 166
Z hornet 171
Elite x buzz 176
Champion spider 175

What kind of Destroyers are you looking for? I see 2 listed in your for trade list so just asking. I have several destroyers that I might be interested in trading for your 2 hornets ( z and Ace race) as well as the bottom stamped destroyer. if I could get some pic's of those that'd be great.

ill get pictures up soon. im to great with this computer stuff and im just figuring out how to do all this. in answer to everyone the PD2 is in pretty good shape, i only threw it for a couple weeks. although i did hit two aces with it so there is some ink on it. and im lookin for more stable destroyers then the ones i have listed but both of the ones that are listed have only been thrown a couple times. what do you have to trade for the pig?

ill get pictures up soon. im to great with this computer stuff and im just figuring out how to do all this. in answer to everyone the PD2 is in pretty good shape, i only threw it for a couple weeks. although i did hit two aces with it so there is some ink on it. and im lookin for more stable destroyers then the ones i have listed but both of the ones that are listed have only been thrown a couple times. what do you have to trade for the pig?

How much cash would you like for the pig? If you want trades, let me know what you throw.. I have a bunch of plastic..thanks!!

pics of these please:

Bottom stamp destroyer 171
Ace race hornet 166
Z hornet 171

I'll have to take my stack out and see if I have any super stable freak destroyers. I have a lot of backup's as they're my main distance driver. I have a nice blue/green one that pretty understable and can turn nice through the whole flight, a yellow that has some turn flattens and hooks at the end and a glo that just a beast!!! I'll see if there are any other *'s that hook up close to that glo disc.

to help people that want to trade with you, I would add colors and ink status for each disc as well as a condition evaluation. This is the scale that everyone here uses:

Disc Condition Scale aka "The Sleepy Scale"
10 - Never thrown, no ink, brand new condition
9 - Field tested or used for one or two rounds
8 - Lightly used with very minimal wear
7 - Used with some minor dings or scuffs but still in good shape
6 - Typical used disc with the usual dings, scratches but still worthy
5 - Kinda beat, significant wear, has lost a good bit of it's stability
4 - Beat up turnover disc with some evident war story wear
3 or under - Beat to Hades dog chew toy

sorry i havent responded.ive got a buddy of mine who knows how to do this a little list my discs on his site. again i apologize and this wasnt a scam lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts