• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Looking for hands-on help

MedicineMan

Not sure if this is the right subforum, if not please move to the correct:

Looking for someone in the St. Louis area who would be willing to do one-on-one sessions to help improve my driving technique. I have poured over drills and techniques posted here and HUB's blog, but am still feeling like I over-analyze more often than not. I have attempted to reach out to the local pros, and pros from my area with no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated, and time compensated for.

Thank you and truly appreciate it!

I'm not surprised. I quit the club a few years ago due to the cliquishness and condescension of the members. I guess that hasn't changed. I wish I could offer to help you but my schedule is very day to day. These days I think more about playing than I actually play. (And I'm not sure I could do you any good.)

I'm not surprised. I quit the club a few years ago due to the cliquishness and condescension of the members. I guess that hasn't changed. I wish I could offer to help you but my schedule is very day to day. These days I think more about playing than I actually play. (And I'm not sure I could do you any good.)

I couldn't agree more, and completely understand the schedule variations. If you ever want to play a round some time or would care to spend an hour on the field attempting to help fix bad habits, I would appreciate it.

You might consider an online form critique by Will Schusterick over at http://www.discgolfinstruction.com/. I did it and have to say I'm really thrilled with the feedback I received - very helpful.

Funny you should mention that. I've posted videos in other social avenues, and while I take all the constructive criticism and work on them, I learn best hands-on.

Latest posts