• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] looking for old school avair putters

Status
Not open for further replies.

slayer666

looking for old avair putters in dx plastic with the old school logo in heavy wieghts.170 grams and up.if you have any and would like to sell them please email me with pics and wieghts.i want the same putters as in the pic.jeff

[email protected]

Attachments

• imagesCADNPRJ5.jpg
    imagesCADNPRJ5.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 72
you need to post this in the marketplace with a " wanted " title....you will get more responses......and if you dont find the stock stamp i have a bottom stamp bar stamp and a 97' tourney bar stamp...

anyone seen gummy aviars with that stamp? my buddy has one and i expected it to be dx but when he handed it to me it felt like an SE Rhyno

anyone seen gummy aviars with that stamp? my buddy has one and i expected it to be dx but when he handed it to me it felt like an SE Rhyno
my friend has one that's really soft. Doesn't feel like any current dx run, so I just assumed that it was because a different run with different plastic mixtures :eek:

Used to be some of those gummy ones at my local Academy. They feel like R-Pro to me.

^^^ ill see what my buddy would want he isnt using his.. its nuts .. white with that same stamp but in rainbow :) .. thing feels just like his se rhyno its crazy.. his rhyno is very worn tho so not sure if that would matter... oh snap sorry just noticed this is marketplace now not in equipment.. my bad brotha

I have a white shark that is gummy soft dx with that stamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts