• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Looking for older Discmania FDs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

soothsayer

Bogey Member
I am looking to try a variety of runs and plastics of the FD. Would be interested in pretty much anything that still has some life left to it. Let me know what you have. I have paypal ready to go! :clap::clap:

I am looking to try a variety of runs and plastics of the FD. Would be interested in pretty much anything that still has some life left to it. Let me know what you have. I have paypal ready to go! :clap::clap:

Local Dynamic Discs store has new C-line in stock, if you want new. Not sure if they ship?

attachment.php

Attachments

• 153B19C5-3B9D-4B6A-A945-8D10AD033006.jpeg
    153B19C5-3B9D-4B6A-A945-8D10AD033006.jpeg
    120.8 KB · Views: 131
Local Dynamic Discs store has new C-line in stock, if you want new. Not sure if they ship?

attachment.php

Thanks for the heads up, I have some new ones and I am mainly looking for earlier runs (1st, 2nd 3rd etc etc) and interesting versions (p-line, g-line, Jolly Launcher, Luster etc etc) or sweet stamps. Appreciate it though :) :hfive:

Not super old but cool stamp limited run

Both 175 brand new if they hit the spot lmk

Could get better pics during daylight too

Attachments

• IMG_4737.jpg
    IMG_4737.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 40
I have a metalflake neon yellow with Skullboy stamp from Infinite Discs if you're interested. Pretty much new, maybe thrown 3-5 times. It's pretty overstable for a FD. PM if you're interested and I'll get you a pic.

Fd

I have a metalflake neon yellow with Skullboy stamp from Infinite Discs if you're interested. Pretty much new, maybe thrown 3-5 times. It's pretty overstable for a FD. PM if you're interested and I'll get you a pic.

Interested in this one if OP passes.

Status
Not open for further replies.