• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Looking for people to play with in the Nashville area

brettmartin

Hi everyone, first off, if this needs to be moved just let me know. I am in Madison, TN for the summer at least for now so I was wondering if there is anyone that would like to play with me?

I need to let you know that even though I have been playing the sport for a couple of years, I am not that great. But I do love playing. I don't know anyone in this area. All I see our potheads playing on courses around here, haha.

I'll be moving to Nashville June 7th Sunday. Been playing throught the eastern/SE part of the US for the past 5-6 years now. Looks like Nashville will be my permanent residence. Oh and I don't partake in the Ganja. Not against it but, it's just not for me. PM me

I'm in the middle TN area as well and usually play once a week. I live in Gallatin just north. I play with a small group of friends and we avoid the potheads as well. Shoot me a PM if you want to play any weekend. I know all of the local courses pretty well. Our group is just for fun, we are all decent players but don't really do tourny's, we just like to play. I'd be happy to play with you and show you any of the courses in the area.

Latest posts