• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Looking for some help on the next level

catastrofyk

http://youtu.be/UcUIVMPYMNc

Here's three throws, did my best to film by myself, no one wanted to come out in the rain with me.

I typically throw those discs 440 feet but I do get them out longer probably 1/5 times.

Don't feel like theres a ton of power in my hips, could be some more there, and from the looks of it I could reach back a little more. Let me know.

Last edited:

Can't see your front foot, but Im guessing you plant too open because your finish is too far over your leg and posture collapses over the top. I think your front heel would be behind your front knee, so your shin angle would be opposite the pros with the knee behind the heel. If you look at the line as the front brace point, the pros are squashing all their weight behind it or against it, while your weight has flown past it.

Nice response sw22, way to bring the touring pros form into light with pics.

To the OP, do your shots have a tendency to go more left then where you wanted or right.?

Asking because in ball golf, getting out in front will leave you going to the right for a right handed player, but in disc I would guess shots get pulled more to the right for a rhbh shot.