• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Looking for some lightly used mach IIIS

paul2432

Bogey Member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
In 2018 we bought 9 nine mach IIIs with the idea of buying another nine this year. Well...DGA have phased them out as of 1/20. Does anyone know of any resort/private course that is looking to sell any? I'd be willing to travel to the North East or as far south as Ohio (I'm near Buffalo) to pick them up. If anyone has leads on where I can snag nine, please let me know.

Thanks! Paul

In 2018 we bought 9 nine mach IIIs with the idea of buying another nine this year. Well...DGA have phased them out as of 1/20. Does anyone know of any resort/private course that is looking to sell any? I'd be willing to travel to the North East or as far south as Ohio (I'm near Buffalo) to pick them up. If anyone has leads on where I can snag nine, please let me know.

Thanks! Paul

The Mach V is rather close to a Mach III with modern Trapper height.

Oh and one can put the Mach number toppers on the Mach V model of Mach basket to make Mach V even closer to a Mach III. Now I think all baskets can one attach the number toppers to but maybe the Mach II, but that is now truly a high quality lower level of play basket as of 2010's when Mach series stopped using the lower Trapper design for the true permanent models to have baskets stay PDGA approved for Championship events.

Last edited:

Thanks! Paul

Did you end up getting Mach V? Did you get the number Topper too?

Casey,

haven't ordered them yet, buy we will go with the Mach V and the number topper as well. They should be fine. (I hope!) thanks for asking!

Casey,

haven't ordered them yet, buy we will go with the Mach V and the number topper as well. They should be fine. (I hope!) thanks for asking!

From Experience they are the best basket I have tried. The Mach X on a single hole at Shipwreak Bluff now on 17, made me mad as the basket caught putts that would miss on 99% of other basket styles and the rest on that course are Mach V. The next best are Discatchers Pro the 24 and 27/28 chain models with the 24 preferred as the 24 chain baskets need less power on putts to have disc stay in. I used the 27/28 chain at Bettie Park in Lompoc California that had newer style baskets.