• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Looking for southside chicago club

TSchneidz2

My time in the military has finally come to an end...which means I must find a new club back home. I have only been playing a few months but am looking for a disc golf club near Joliet, IL. If anybody knows of any clubs....get at me! thanks in advance

No club for me (from Atlanta) but I will be back in Kankakee Nov 2 and will be looking to play a round some time. Where you Navy?

Best of luck man! What did you do? I was a Nuke MM.

I also am a Nuke MM lol. Although I do have no fleet time. I was 85% book complete at week 17 and got in a majooooor motorcycle accident. Now im something along the lines of robocop. Medical retirement. But apparently....from what I'm being told by many...I need to get a resume together and get it to Exelon cuz they still pick up broke dicks like myself:cool::cool:

Good to hear you can still play. I spent 8.5yrs and finished up at MTG up in NY. If you are up there on the week of the 2nd we can meet for a round somewhere...there is nothing near Kankakee so I will have to come your way regardless.

Here you go....

J-Town Disc Golf Club (Joliet)
www.jtowndiscgolf.com

Fox Valley Metro Disc Golf Club - (Home courses in Aurora and Owsego)
www.foxvalleymetrodiscgolfclub.com

Red Roc Disc Golf Club (on the border of Illinois and Indiana - Olympia Fields, IL - Crown Point, IN, etc
www.redrocdiscgolfclub.com

Streamwood Disc Golfers Union (Home Courses - Streamwood and Bartlett)
http://sdgunion.ning.com

Discontinuum (More Northern Illinois, ie Waukegan, Libertyville, Round Lake Beach, etc (but active club)
www.discontinuum.org

Here you go....

J-Town Disc Golf Club (Joliet)
www.jtowndiscgolf.com

Fox Valley Metro Disc Golf Club - (Home courses in Aurora and Owsego)
www.foxvalleymetrodiscgolfclub.com

Red Roc Disc Golf Club (on the border of Illinois and Indiana - Olympia Fields, IL - Crown Point, IN, etc
www.redrocdiscgolfclub.com

Streamwood Disc Golfers Union (Home Courses - Streamwood and Bartlett)
http://sdgunion.ning.com

Discontinuum (More Northern Illinois, ie Waukegan, Libertyville, Round Lake Beach, etc (but active club)
www.discontinuum.org

Awesome man. I greatly appreciate it. I will probably start out with the one in Joliet...and once I get more of my honey-do list stuff done...move outward lol. Thanks

Latest posts