• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Looking For Your Club/Course/Event T-Shirt's

Status
Not open for further replies.

sumo21

Eagle Member
I would like to spend a little of my FUN funds on refreshing my T-Shirt "wardrobe" since a lot of my current shirts have holes and are starting to deteriorate.

I've lost a lot of weight but I'm probably a 2XL now, down from a 4X-5X.

I'd like to purchase a shirt this week, April 8 to April 14 and another shirt maybe every 2-3 months after. So send me pics of what you got available and prices(maybe negotiable?).

I look forward in seeing what you've got.

Last edited:
Have one for you. Or more than one if you would like. One for $14 or two for $25, shipping included.

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 63
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 57
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 56
Also have some discs with that same design on the back. D-Line P2's and flat top DX Rocs.

Digital

DEFINITELY interested. I'm waiting on my tax return. But, what is the shirt fabric? And since I've lost a crap ton of weight since mid July of last year, almost 185 lbs, I'm thinking 2X would be my size. But I have to wait until after my hernia surgery until I can get back at it: GYM, DISC GOLF AND LONG WALKS.

How much for the P2's and Rocs?

If you want tournament stamped discs I've got a glow phenom with my course logo for trade

Status
Not open for further replies.