• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Trade] Looking Mainly 2 Trade (Roc's,First Run Star,Autographed,New/Used) Check it Out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GripLock13

First Runs, Champion Rocs, Autographed Discs, New Champ, New Star, Wizzard putters......

I have somewhat recently found myself slipping into the never ending world of disc collecting despite my better judgement (ah hell I love everything about this sport :). For the time being I am mostly sticking to collecting discs that I also throw (or would throw) and have somehow ended up with a large "want list", space in my Disc cabinet and a lot of stuff that I dont/wont throw. Ive used DGCR for a few years now and thought I might as well get into the marketplace with my new habit...

As the title says, I would rather trade for new throwers or collectors but I may be open so some limited cash deals so procure discs from other cash sellers :). Have a look below and PM me anytime with questions, pic requests or offers. I will list a good bit below but I am most likely open to other offers as well. I throw 95% innova with the occasional Buzzz (SS mostly) and a lattitude disc here and there. Thanks for looking, Happy Holidays!

Haves: (Every disc listed I am willing to trade for the RIGHT disc, most of them I am pretty open on, but there are a few that would definitely take the persuasion of the right plastic. Just want to list it all for purposes here)

Click here to see the excel online
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsMXndI_P5YndF84d3FYejMzTTBpcTJGbWxBV0ppS2c

Wants:

USDGC Rocs, No Roc +s Please. (09 Pipeline, 08 Westsayeed Rancho, 04 stars, big birds, 20 year, 2011 Partners, 2002 Winthrop yellow, star classic roc ontario mold, ring of rocs, limited special blend, any dx flat tops)

First Run Sidewinders all weights colors new/used

First Run Bosses all weights colors new/used

First Run Mako, 176-177 coyote marked

Glow Sidewinders

Glow Makos

First Run Vulcans and First Run Vulcans any weight/color

Especially looking for Evolution Wizzards in Royal blue GUMMY plastic, I have 2 of these both from DD Lewisville, TX tourney (and Im sure others around that time in 2011) and I have never felt Evo plastic like this. Its more like a soft star plastic than the normal "foggy champion like plastic" of other Evos I have

Cool Artwork DX Rocs of all molds, 170 and above please

First Run Ape, preferably 172-173ish

Buzzz SS 175-176ish any color

Any older CE plastic any weight or condition (trying to build a collection even if some slots arent mint yet lol)

World Am CFR Champ Kata (Ohio Stamp), preferably lighter but any weight will do

I think that covers the main ones LOL! I am most likely open to others as well. Happy Hunting, Cheers !

Thanks All

Thanks all for the warm welcome to the marketplace. Ive gotten several inquiries just since last night. A lot of them on the Aviar :) I think Ive gotten back to everyone and everything will be to the highest bidder (or highest trade I should say) that gives me the thumbs up first. Since this seems to be the popular find here, here is the link to the pic. As I mentioned to a few of you I a little new to rating these things but I think going by the sleepy scale its a solid 8 maybe 8.5. No ink, no nicks, just a few minor scratches (mostly wear and tear from being stored/moved around), maybe was thrown for a couple of rounds at most. Let me know if Im missing anything on that. Thanks again for the warm welcome, y'all roc!

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B8MXndI_P5YnNTVjZjNhOTUtNjM3My00YWZhLTk0OGItYThkOWQwZTYwODE2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts