• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Losing another Disc Golf Store

Ended up calling a buddy to make a joint order and split shipping cause this was too good of a deal to pass up. Someone snagged the orange z xl and red z comet I had while I was waiting for said buddy to figure out his order. I almost got that 170 gold line river but decided against it.

Ended up ordering: 168g c-pd in burgundy, 168 orange esp avenger, 175g blue z wasp, 150g orange dx firebird, and a red star teedevil for 58.

I might have to pick up some of their disc storage bins. I thought 12 would have been enough and then I got two more and now I'm nervous that I'll need a couple more.

Bought two of the disc containers and a 166 esp meteor for me and a 168 gl fuse for a buddy. Honestly, I want to try out the fuse.

Working ...

And cant remember my Washington mailbox number !

Hope there's still a few things left when I get home , been prowling all the sites since Christmas and gonna pull the trigger !

If only they had a DB -5 ....

I picked up Pro-D Avenger SS, three Pro-D Soft Magnets, two short sleeved shirts and one long sleeved shirt for $61.

Great deal!

I may stop by the store on Monday and see what else I can pick up.

i think what bums me out most is losing the picture database. not too many do the profile pictures anymore. i wonder if that would be attainable from them?

why does their store policy say orders from $10.00-19.99=$3.99 shipping..but it wants to charge me 5.98 to ship?

I brought that to their attention. Shipping policy has changed and they forgot to update it on the site.

the shipping over $20 is crazy..really limited what im willing to spend..i wanted to spend $7 more on a disc but it cost me $4 more to ship..guess ill stick to just a cpl t shirts

My shipping was $10.99, I admit I was shocked, but we all know shipping is not cheap. I still got a great deal.

I put in an order for 4 discs, then a buddy asked me to put in an order for 2 more. Sorry to see anyone have to close up shop (who isn't a big chain). Prices were good, they must have been as one of the discs I wanted was bought before I got to the check-out. :(

HOLY CRAP. I just scored two of my beloved Millennium 1.8 QJLS misprints that are actually QPLSs in the most tasty plastic Innova has ever made for $9.50 each. STOKED.

I just bought a QJLS yesterday. I hope that it's really a JLS... that's what I was looking for.

I just bought a QJLS yesterday. I hope that it's really a JLS... that's what I was looking for.

I just looked at my order and it is a 1.8. It was 170g, yellow with a blue stamp. Does that mean that I got a Polaris???

too bad. i love how they had a picture up for every disc, that way i could know stamp color and opacity and marbling. they were always one of my first online stops.

I ordered a bag, 3 gl discs, 3 opto, and an anode and saved about 75$. But it really is a shame to lose another retailer let alone one that does so much for their local scene.