• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Trade] LOTS OF DISC FOR SALE AND/OR TRADE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jzomberg

Banned
Here is the link to the ad I posted on Craigslist http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/spo/3165655464.html
If the link doesn't work check I will copy and paste the text on here.

I have some discs I am looking to sell (prices firm) or trade if possible for other discs. I will trade more than 1 disc of mine for 1 of yours if you have an Innova Orc (Champion/Star), Innova TeeBird (Champion/Star), Innova SL (Champion/Star), Innova Spider (Champion/Spider), Innova Mako (Star).

I have provided pictures of the Custom Dye'd discs I did at home and then a stack of ALL the discs I am offering. If you need specific pictures/info regarding any of the discs you are interested in let me know. I can e-mail those to you. If you were to purchase all of the discs it would cost would be $166. However, if you purchase ALL of the discs I will sell the lot for $125.

RATING SYSTEM: (All discs are in throwing condition and NONE are in poor condition)
GREAT: used disc with very minimal markings/scuffs/dents
GOOD: used disc with a few markings, a small marking/scuff/dent
FAIR: used disc in mostly wooded area. Has some dents but still keeps it's flight path

FOR SALE/TRADE w/ original stamp:
Discraft Elite-X Buzzz Tie-Die - $10 or trade of similar value (used but in GOOD condition)
Lightning #1 Driver - $5 or trade of similar value (used but in FAIR condition)
Ching Velocity - $8 or trade of similar value (used but in GOOD condition)
Ching Genesis - $8 or trade of similar value (used but in GREAT condition)
Innova Pro Boss - $10 or trade of similar value (used but in GOOD condition)
Innova Pro Wraith - $8 or trade of similar value (used but in GOOD condition)
Innova DX Beast - $8 or trade of similar value (used but in GOOD condition)
Innova DX Wraith - $5 or trade of similar value (used but in FAIR condition)
Innova Pro Katana - $10 or trade of similar value (used but in GREAT condition)
Innova Champion 12x KC Eagle Tie-Die - $12 or trade of similar value (used but in GOOD condition)
Innova Champion Groove - $10 or trade of similar value (used with a Sharpie Drawn Reliable Delivery decal in GREAT condition)

FOR SALE/TRADE w/ custom homemade dye designs
Innova Star Max - $13 or trade of similar value (used but in GREAT condition)
Innova Star San Marino Roc - $13 or trade of similar value (used but in GREAT condition)
Innova Star San Marino Roc X-Out - $10 or trade of similar value (used but in GREAT condition)
Innova Star Valkyrie - $12 or trade of similar value (used but in GREAT condition)
Innova Star Valkyrie - $12 or trade of similar value (used but in GREAT condition)
Innova Star Eagle - $12 or trade of similar value (used but in GREAT condition)

Attachments

• Randoms.jpg
    Randoms.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 130
  • FirstDye.jpg
    FirstDye.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 130
Beware of this piece of dirt!!!!!! I sent him an Orc for his Katana in the picture over on "Discaroo" and the sack of dog $h!t never sent the Katana. He is scum and a thief!!! I've emailed him everyday in the attempt that he would man up and send me my disc.
- You know you received the Orc and I know you received it because I got delivery confirmation that it was delivered. So stop being a douche and trying to jack people here because this is a much bigger and trusted website.......Send me my disc or send back the Orc you Theiving Looser!!!!

HE IS from my city. See all the stuff on craigslist.

He man I have a ORC I will give you if you want it sense he done you this way just pm me your address and I will give it to ya okay hate this dirtbag did you this way

another good reason for the market place 5 dollar thing happening soon. Get this d bag off this place. Or do the right thing and get the man his disc. I dont have any orcs but id send you one too.

Thank you guys but I really never used my Orc and would much rather this guy send me my Katina (which I'm sure is the one pictured) that I traded for. Lets work together in keeping shady people like this off of DGCR.

I know this guy from High school, I will attempt to contact him and get you your Katana tinman.

B3nder? A messenger of Peace and Good Will? Say it ain't so! Hope you get your plastic bro..........jb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts