• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Louisville

Martin Dewgarita

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Rolling into town tonight with the gf and mother in law.

Any DG happenings tonight or tomorrow morning at Iroquois or CV?

What is there to interest the ladies? Antiques? Art areas? Cool museums or such?

How about food? They both love food, but are quite particular - gluten free, they're not afraid to spend $$ to get a good meal.

I'm pretty sure there's a nice homemade pasta and bread bakery nearby. ;)

Have fun though! How's the weather looking?

Not sure about the gluten, but Against the Grain brewery had some pretty good eats when my brother in law and I were down there in the fall.

As a Louisville Native I'll share some personal preferences.

As far as food Morton's and Pats steakhouse are delicious but more like $$$. I assume steak and some vegetables are gluten free.
If they like art the Louisville Speed Museum always has paintings and crap. I believe it's free on Sunday. It's been a while but Northern Bardstown road has plenty of little shops and about 30 bars. I really enjoy the Zoo but I also have a 2 year old.
As far as Sunday morning disc golf happenings your Sol. I'm sure if you look online there will be a few shows going on with the Derby a few weeks away.

We did mama's last night, recommended by some book. Pretty damn good beef ribs, not bad brisket, mushy chicken and salty chicken wings, but good overall and they were able to put the hockey game on, go wild. I got my one round in last night, now we'll check out something in town and heading to Nashville today. Thanks for the last minute responses.

Latest posts