• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Lowered Baskets.

Do you like lowered baskets?

• Yes

Votes: 34 39.1%
  • No

Votes: 53 60.9%

• Total voters

_.-Dut-._

Double Eagle Member
Silver level trusted reviewer
We had the elevated ones and majority seemed to be fans of. Was curious if that thought process would hold true..

56b5265d.jpg

never played anything like that. Think it would be fun to do tho. but wouldnt want to do that all the time... extra bending..... bleh

Just like raised baskets, i think 1 or 2 on a course would be ok. too many and it would seem too gimicky

Sunken baskets like this can be fun---but only as a novelty. Trophy Lakes has one; I think 2 or 3 statewide would be enough for me.

Baskets that are above ground level, but lower than normal, don't have much attraction to me. They seem more a mistake than anything.

would be interested to try...not sure how i would like it though

I just played a couple like that at flyboy and hippodrome, I liked them but it would feel gimmicky to hav more than one on a course.

Gimmicky. Like others have said might be okay to play once or twice, but I wouldn't want it on a course I play regularly or on a tournament course.

I do think I'd feel obligated to roller put at a basket like this. It would be cool to try once.

Man thats interesting, not sure I would enjoy it though.

Def gimicky but I do like it better than the 7' baskets.

This might be cool in a mound. Leave the basket at normal height but build a mound up to the rim of the basket on one side, leaving the other side open. This way it's easier to retrieve your disc.

I bend down enough on an 18 hole course, don't need to bend down and pick up my disc 18 more times.

18 more times!?!?!?!? Once is fine, twice is pushing it, I would not play a course with 18 of those baskets

Latest posts