• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Managing PDGA League Weekly Attendance

sstoia

Hi, I'm about to run my first PDGA sanctioned league. The only thing I'm not clear on is managing players from week to week. In the TD sections on PDGA website, they say to remove players who can't make it on the day. However, if a player won't be there week 1, but will be there week 2, do I remove them from week 1 and then re-add them week 2? What happens if they can make it week one, can't make it week 2, then can make it again week 3? Does every week just get managed like its own tournament and I need to manually set the players each week?

Thanks for any help!

Add players as they show up each week. If someone is not there for a week, just don't have them on a card for that week.

When you delete a player from an event, it hard deletes them. Do not ever delete someone unless you want all their data gone.

For leagues, you'll just have unused players. Enter scores for players who were present; skip the players who were not present.

Latest posts