• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Marshall Street's newest promotions

solomon.trenton

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
I just had to pass this on because of what a steal they are
December Madness Specials

Free snap-together pair of MSt minis with every order over $30 (excluding baskets & gift certificates)

Regular & Prostyle Lightning -- $4.99

Discraft Pro D & Elite X -- $5.99 & $7.99

Latitude 64 Grip/Zero, Opto & Gold -- $6.99, $10.99 & $12.99

Gateway Evolution HPP -- $9.99

DKG Discs -- $7.99

ABC Discs -- $6.99 & $9.99

Alas....no Goldline Rivers

zenbot<------is crying. removes GL XXX from shopping cart.

right?! I can't even find light GL Rivers or Flows anywhere anymore. Good thing I got the ones I did but I've been trying to hunt down some backups.

Strikers are available tho.

I had half a dozen D Zones in my cart a couple days ago. While hesitating (I was having trouble spending $50 to get free shipping), someone bought them out from under me. Bastards! Those are some great prices though.

I've been perusing Marshall for a week because of those deals. Its a great opportunity to try out some Latitude stuff.

shhhhhh nobody was supposed to know about this until I bought my order ;)

yea, pretty sick deals though. they had all Z discs for $9.99 over the black friday week

I picked up a goldline river and a goldline flow last week. Shipping is kind of high but fast. But I love the real weights, free flight guides, and google checkout. I got a 183 gram organic wizard for the windy days round here too.

I picked up a goldline river and a goldline flow last week. Shipping is free if you spend $50 and fast. But I love the real weights, free flight guides, and google checkout. I got a 183 gram organic wizard for the windy days round here too.
FTFY

I order mostly from Marshall St. when I buy online. Aside from the praise above, they also have terrific customer service, very competitive pricing (for the molds I throw) and great selection. I only order from them when I spend enough money to get free shipping though. That's really very easy to do if you like having backups.

4 or 5 LAT discs @ 4 bucks below normal = free disc...plus free shipping
No brainer

Lat month i got a Norfmun and some Nukes

Latest posts