• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Maui

apdrvya

Marketplace Guru
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
any other courses on maui that aren't listed on here? Going in January...

I'm leaving on friday for the big island, I found this link to be really helpful, I got into contact with the Hi Castaways via this link, I believe they are Big Island only but I'm sure that they could help you out, I doubt there is another course though.

http://yb3d.com/discgolfhawaii.html

I was only able to play Kapalua when I was there. Even though Poli Poli is supposed to be extinct I know that it is still played by those who know how to find and navigate the course. Using google there is also a fair amount of info and links about DG in Maui. Kapalua is great though. I was able to ride the bus all the way from the course to Kehei for about $3. It takes a while but you get a great dose of the local flavor while riding. Have fun.

I do remember some flyers posted on the Kapalua course about weeklies by the locals and from what I have been told there is usually somebody from those groups who can show you the Poli Poli course. HTH

Latest posts