• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] McRocs for sale?

Got my crystal blue in today... It was 3 dollars in quarters domey, flattened it down to 2.25 Came out nice! Here's a few pics:

Before Flattening upside down:

IMG_02371.jpg

After flattening upside down:

IMG_02431.jpg

another rightside up:

IMG_02451.jpg

and the stamp(apparently photobucket wants it upside down):

IMG_02461.jpg

I got one, pearly purple, razz, ice & chart. All have waaay bigger domes than my F2 and nonF2 McPaul's..

Eye Candy

34imxz5.jpg

eqxtt2.jpg

2uepm5e.jpg

Here are 2 of my off colors. I will get some more pictures up later but my camera died. The first is a sweet blurple and the 2nd looks like a blueberry with an extra dark ring on the inside of the rim. Going to be unloading these eventually if anyone is interested we can talk.

More Off Colors

29244t3.jpg

2gvkns8.jpg

This sweet purple one has streaks of blue throughout.
I haven't seen a ton of pictures of the Ice, are they completely clear? This disc is the lightest blue ever.
2rnbejc.jpg

I got 10. All have 180 on the back. I weighed them and they ranged 176-179. My scale could be off, but I don't think so. Anybody else find the same thing?

I got 10. All have 180 on the back. I weighed them and they ranged 176-179. My scale could be off, but I don't think so. Anybody else find the same thing?

I also weighed the 4 McBeths I have. 2 were right on, and written weights were less than scaled weights for the other 2.

can't explain it...

well while you nerds were weighing your discs and putting quarters under them i went and threw mine.
because..

thats the point

If he was really cool he wouldn't even be posting...just throwing. No being a half nerd now...

Yeah...Many of those in the pictures are beautiful. That new Champ plastic looks fantastic and it makes me want one of these despite my having no business with one.

yes you can change the mold and add new mold if you don't change the name....

Innova is PDGA, right?

Is anyone out there noticing that these stamps are coming of easy. I looked at a few of mine and they are flaking. I put some in bags and I see small flakes inside the bag.