• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Merrell Moabs

Hi-tec is legit. I have had keen. Merrell, saloman, even bite Dg shoes. What I have figuredout is you can get a 1 year shoe for $50 but it's a gamble after that. Look for sales and don't trust the waferproof. Gore-tex is legit but you gotta pay for it. And If the shoe construction doesn't last your out. If you really want water proof get a quick dry river shoe and some water proof socks i.e. sealskinz.

Source: disc golfing in Seattle past 12 years

I bet you fight more rain in Seattle than I do in Minnesota! I just want the best waterproof I can get from and all around disc golf shoe that also happens to be comfortable and supportive. I'm hoping the Salamons fit that bill.

I started wearing Merrells about 8 years ago. It's already been said but i think the quality is not as good as it used to be. The M Select dry waterproofing on my new Mojaves was good for about four rounds on the right shoe. The soles are not Vibram, they grip really well but appear to wear a lot faster.
It's my fault because I ordered the shoes without realizing those changes had been made by Merrell.

Latest posts