• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Drivers] MINT Discs - Grackle

Finally got a chance to try Mint discs. Picked up a sublime Grackle to fit between my old stiff champ teebird3 and an FD. Pretty much right on the money with stability but what really impressed me was the plastic and hand feel. I've fallen in love with almost every one piece mold produced in MVP plastic.

Also picked up a Phoenix and it is my favorite feeling firebirdesque disc I've ever thrown. I'm so impressed by the hand feel that I might try to replace my old beefy teebird3. Do y'all think a nocturnal Grackle or Alpha would fit the bill better?

pretty sea level ish. i love the disc. it just flies for me kinda like champ/halo wraith, just shorter. i reached several times for it last round and it was so reliable. probably have to buy another since i bought it in dark blue, which i wouldnt normally do but it was 20% off and the only color

my grackle has finally beaten into teebird flights, if i can hold on to it for 6 more months i think i can get it straight. gonna get into a diamondback now and see where that goes

Finally got a chance to try Mint discs. Picked up a sublime Grackle to fit between my old stiff champ teebird3 and an FD. Pretty much right on the money with stability but what really impressed me was the plastic and hand feel. I've fallen in love with almost every one piece mold produced in MVP plastic.

Also picked up a Phoenix and it is my favorite feeling firebirdesque disc I've ever thrown. I'm so impressed by the hand feel that I might try to replace my old beefy teebird3. Do y'all think a nocturnal Grackle or Alpha would fit the bill better?

I would suggest a new run (5th) Eternal Alpha for the beefy Teebird