• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] Monocacy's new sale / trade list

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Yoopers, located in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, are the people you seek! Leave us Wisconsinites out of it, eh!!! Lol

Haha there's your problem, some Canadian probably got in there. Damn Newfies are Canada's ambassadors to the world, theres no work at home so they go everywhere and people wonder why we don't all have that accent.

Thanks! Two MVP discs on their way to a good home, lots of fine-flying Frizbees still up for grabs.

Check the first post of this thread for the current list, and hit me up!

Someone buy these and stop tempting me!!!

Oh and Monocacy you should have told me that blue Wave flies further than anything else I've had, damn thing keeps levelling out and cruising deep past into the Bush, piece of ****. :)

Damn what sold? I hope it wasn't the Volts...

Sold: CD3s, CD2, Thrasher, Photon, Relay, Resistor, and one of the Volts.

Soon to be added: Swirly S-Bend Pharaohs, S-Line TDx, and another CD3 that was in hiding.

Check the first post for current list and let me know what you want!

I'm interested in the Vanish and one of the TP Hatchets if they have some dome to them. Both molds fly a little wonky if too flat. They a bit on the domey side?

Interested in both photons, 165 volt and the resistor if still available

edit: nvm saw they were sold

I have all of the discs you mentioned. The first post of this thread lists current discs available.

PM sent!

Photon Plasma 164 green 8/10 $12
Photon Fission 162 violet 8/10 $12

Crave Neutron 159 purple/pink rim 9/10 $11
Crave Neutron 156 yellow/yellow rim 8/10 Kooky Noosa stamp $10

Do you have pictures of these? I am interested in both Photons and one of the Craves. Do prices insclude shipping?

Do you have pictures of these? I am interested in both Photons and one of the Craves. Do prices insclude shipping?

Prices include shipping.

I will check the bins this evening and send pics of any that I still have.

Bunch of discs on their way to new homes.

List of available discs has been updated - check the very first post of this thread!

Plenty of MVP drivers in the low 160s and high 150s, plus Hatchets, Pharaohs, and Fuzion Verdicts. Hit me up!

One Verdict gone, one remains (plus lots of other fine-flying discs).

Check the first post of this thread and tell me what you want!

Status
Not open for further replies.