• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Morning Dew (and other Crazy sayings)

strive

Eagle Member
I thought it may be fun for those of us watching the USDGC to have a thread to post some of Crazy John's colorful sayings.

Here i one to start us off:

"Discathlete"

that would be TTOPP and hes not the only one who doesnt like it!!! :) :)

crazy johns a great guy and i think hes doing a great job commentating.

that would be TTOPP and hes not the only one who doesnt like it!!! :) :)

crazy johns a great guy and i think hes doing a great job commentating.

OK? What does that have to do with funny and interesting things he says. I don't recall making a judgement on what I thought about his commentating.

Talking about the notable alumni of winthrop which turned down a tangent about wikipedia and its rich page on winthrop university which turned down a tangent about the muscular dystrophy society.

I love Crazy. In the videos I've seen, he looks like he'd be a blast to have on a card, and I like his irreverence. He has a thankless job having to fill three hours of time without being repetitive. I think it should be noted he's also been throwing longer than most of the people trashing him have been alive.

As for his gems, "morning dew" had me laughing so hard I was snorting.

"Does this mean that Ann Margaret is not coming?"

Loved this one too.

Crazy is awesome but I did hear him or the other commentator say something like, "you are watching live coverage of the USDGC brought to you by Discraft" yesterday and then immediately mentioned they did not know where that came from because Innova runs the event which was funny. I think it would be awesome to have Feherty and McCord to do the broadcast.