• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] Most Brands, Many Discs

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have some nice discs, but most of them are used, inked, and priced higher than new discs from online retailers. If the prices in your spreadsheet included shipping, I could see you moving some of them. But, you want a couple more bucks per disc for shipping...

I don't mean to be rude, but I think you have lofty expectations for what these (used) discs will fetch in the open market. I'm only frustrated because I'd like a handful of the ones you have listed, but I'm not paying those prices.

GLWS

Care to share specific examples so I can research and adjust? I sell about 400 discs a year through this spreadsheet so I'm curious to learn what ones are not priced well. Thanks.

You have some nice discs, but most of them are used, inked, and priced higher than new discs from online retailers. If the prices in your spreadsheet included shipping, I could see you moving some of them. But, you want a couple more bucks per disc for shipping...

I don't mean to be rude, but I think you have lofty expectations for what these (used) discs will fetch in the open market. I'm only frustrated because I'd like a handful of the ones you have listed, but I'm not paying those prices.

GLWS

Z- MRV?

Just curious if you still have the MRV from the spreadsheet list- please pm me if you do!
Gracias!
TG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts