• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most Colorful Disc Golf Player Ever!

Thats cool, but I have seen way more colorful disc golfers than them!

they aint got nothin on Mike Norris.

Seems like every event i go to, theres a group of 40+ yr old dudes who think its cool to be decked out head to toe in tye dye. Smh

Seems like every event i go to, theres a group of 40+ yr old dudes who think its cool to be decked out head to toe in tye dye. Smh

Hey, I resemble that remark. Of course, same group usually found behind a group of 12, 20+ year old kids on cell phones, drawing all over the picnic table.

I'd love to hear/read the comments from the youngsters if the 40+ players tried to dress the way the young people do.

Want to see my underwear? I'll wear my shorts down below my crotch for you like the "cool" fashion is today. :gross: :popcorn:

Way too much white on that "tie dye". The towel dangling off my NutSac drips dye when I play in the rain. Now go sit in the corner and think about what you've done.

I think that dude from the '93 worlds video in the purple jumper is the most colorful.

Whither Scott Papa?
ph_papa.jpg

Lol I'm only 21 but you can find me on the course with some tye dye socks and shirt :) you don't like tye dye ?

Hey, I resemble that remark. Of course, same group usually found behind a group of 12, 20+ year old kids on cell phones, drawing all over the picnic table.

I throw spirits at those people. I just make fun of the hippies

I'd love to hear/read the comments from the youngsters if the 40+ players tried to dress the way the young people do.

Want to see my underwear? I'll wear my shorts down below my crotch for you like the "cool" fashion is today. :gross: :popcorn:
Yeah, that would be a sight. I guess part of what I/we love about DG is individualism. Although, you'd think that outside of having fun and playing disc, some of these people would actually like to be taken seriously as adult human beings and not clowns. Maybe not, who knows.

I went back and looked and sure enough some of the color had worn off by that time. Her is how she looked when we started.

Color h.jpg

Nice! Looks like a good time was had by all, thanks for sharing - and more women on the course is never a bad thing.

The rest of you all, dang for slamming the guy for being proud of his daughter.

As for the thread title, I too am tired of people claiming to have the "____ Disc Golf ____ Ever!!" Opinions stated as fact, I will determine what the "_____ Ever" is, I don't need you to tell me. A better approach might be "This is what I think the most epic view in DG is, why don't you share your opinion with me"

/ThreadDrift-Merge :D

As a 22 year old kid, I'm glad I can stay off my cell phone (other than pictures and important calls or texts) and never vandalize. Also, I never play in a group with more than 6 people, and when I do it's always a doubles round.

Latest posts