• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most cost effective method for shipping 3+ discs.

^^yea i'm not too sure about those shipping methods....i recycle bubble mailers like no other...i love to get one in a trade and see who's had it in the past...i'm a dgcr dorrk....

For 1 or 2, it's regular envelope with just enough postage.
For 3 or more it's the usps.com flat rate schedule for cheapest envelope/box your discs will fit in.

Anything that I ship which has a collectible value will be surrounded in bubble wrap and then securely wrap and sealed with packaging paper and packaging tape. The method is very cost effective and just about guarantees that the mail carrier will not bend, twist, or maim the contents. I've never had a single complaint ;)

Anything that I ship which has a collectible value will be surrounded in bubble wrap and then securely wrap and sealed with packaging paper and packaging tape. The method is very cost effective and just about guarantees that the mail carrier will not bend, twist, or maim the contents. I've never had a single complaint ;)

do you powder their little butts on the way out the door too?

Technically, the absolute cheapest way is to duct tape multiple discs together and put a sticker with the address on it on the outermost one. Your recipients might not be pleased and it's less secure, but the post office does not require things to be in boxes or envelopes to ship. This is legit - I tested it when I was a kid by mailing my cousin an old shoe. They made me remove the laces but once proper postage was on it the shoe made it to it's destination!

Now that's funny.

I pretty much do the same as the rest. 3+ discs will go either in a Priority flat rate bubble mailer or wrapped in bubble wrap and put in a regular Priority tyvek envelope. Large amounts will go larger boxes