• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most holes played in one day?

Marty McFly

Double Eagle Member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
It was mentioned here before but I got to thinking this is a great idea. I tell my buddy about it and the next thing I know we start actually wanting to break this record.

Before I go on what is the record? I can't find any info for it anywhere. Anything will help.

Also please feel free to share your most holes played in one day... I think I got in 4 courses one day. So somewhere around 72? Not the best but it will make you sore the next day!

I play 72 at least twice a week, but my current record is only a little higher at 81. I have done the 81 on at least 10 different days though, and I think that I'll be breaking that this coming weekend.

the record is 833 holes for 2 people, as specified in the aforementioned thread. However, that could be 833 split between two people, or 833 each by 2 different people. good luck breaking it.

Played 63 holes in less than 4 hours a few weeks back. Fairly new to the game, only been playing a few months, so I'm sure I'll top that sometime soon

I think 144 or 153 is my record. at the end I was at a 9 holer and i don't remember what I stopped on. I am going to Texas the 1st of July and plan to play around 500 holes in 5 days.

I think 144 or 153 is my record. at the end I was at a 9 holer and i don't remember what I stopped on. I am going to Texas the 1st of July and plan to play around 500 holes in 5 days.

You better bring some water and stay in the shade!!!

72, that was Monday.

I did once play 4 rounds, field drive for an hour, and putt practice for an hour all in the same day once too.

99 holes for me. I still had lots of daylight left and plenty of arm, I could have done more but I had to pick up my wife from her conference and drive 3 hours home in the rain:(

90 is the most I've done in one day. My arm wanted to fall off. But it was a great day. The fourth round one was one of the best I have ever thrown.

I thought there was another place that I put down this info, but it has changed since then anyways. I am up to 90 holes played in one day. I may be attempting to beat that though between now and the end of June.

The most I have played in a single day is 52, should have been 54 but had to skip one hole to pass a group of 14+ then refused to throw the last hole since it throws to an island and I only had 8 disc at the time and had been playing for less than a month.

Played a total of 60 holes one day (day of prom lol) at my local dgc...It was the first ten just over and over because the back 8 were closed for grass growing.

Latest posts