• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most unique basket on a course?

Clay DGC in AL has a basket on top of another basket. No more gimmicky than some hanging or in ground baskets imo

I like the finishing basket at Shawshank:
c2e8f80d.jpg

...but there are some interesting ones around, for sure!

Wish I could play the Tiki Blockhouse"

motorized and spinning:
cd27e007.jpg

and
ad1b9bfe.jpg

and
856f433e.jpg

and
8cdfdd8f.jpg

Not really any unique baskets like these at any of my local course. At Hyland Orchard theres one thats cemented to the top of a boulder, thats about as unique as they get around here. At least that I've seen.

How about the boulder on the "old" Brackett's Bluff, before that part of the course got kaibashed?
picture.php

Clear Creek, Richmond, IN, has one inside the branching trunks of a tree:
86e83119.jpg

Kamp Modoc north of there has suspended a basket so high that you actually can't reach over the rim to retrieve your disc. I had to use a stick, and I'm just shy of 6 feet tall:
843a08b8.jpg

The Goat Path in Cub Run, KY has a selection of unique, hand-made entrapment devices:
b318b73d.jpg

And if you've ever been in The Twilight Zone in Canal Winchester, OH, you've seen this unique pedestal basket (sorry about the pic):
f6abcd8e.jpg

Basket in a WWII Sherman Tank. It's made from a Bobcat tread cut in half, a wheelbarrow, an ammo box, a barbecue pit shell, a piece of pipe, and a bunch of lawnmower wheels.

IMG_20140910_063251_zpskb7iahfj.jpg

^...now there's a hole you'll remember playing! Same with the tank! :cool:

Latest posts