• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Motown Showdown April 21st (Morganton, NC)

vonDrehle

* Ace Member *
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Motown Showdown
April 21, 2012
PDGA C Tier
Course: Catawba Meadows
Tournament Director: Brad Smith (badsmurph)

This will be a Charity Event for Burke County Friends for Animals

$25 ALL AM Divisions
$35 All PRO Divisions
$10 out of each reg will go to charity. Custom stamp disc to all AMs. Trophy disc payout plus atleast 18 CTP's

Registration day of (if spots are still available) starts at 8:00am
Online Sign-Up
Facebook Page

Thanks to an organization like Burke County Friends for Animals I was able to let Candy come into my life. Come out and play and help other animals that are looking for a home find their own families.

215967_10150149153160846_510630845_7040701_843325_n.jpg

Thanks Chris. One correction, due to Innova's Inncolor machine being down with no fix date in sight, I have some new sweet trophies for each div top finishers. I will post once I have one, they are way cooler than a disc.
I will also be raffling off an Innova Sport Basket, USDGC Rocs and other schwag. If you want to buy tickets let me know and you can gift me on paypal. I will ship all everything without a fee except basket.
prices for tickets:
1 for $2
3 for $5
7 for $10
[email protected] paypal

Last edited:
For those interested there will be a box of 96 rolls of TP available that you could win :D. That's at least a years worth of wiping :p.

Yall know you want to sign up. If you aren't doing Azalea and you aren't on the list expect dirty looks from Candy.

Ordering more trophies each day. Keep the entries coming. Easily will have a CtP on each hole and some for the second round too.
They were out mowing today but hope they get one more in before tourney, at least the fairways.

I know just ordered three more for them. Glen got scared and moved up to Pro. Will be out there this Sunday if anyone wants to see the score to shoot to win tourney. Also will be finding the spot for 8 long

I'll be at a music festival.. but give my regards to Candy.

ha, he moved up out of fear, huh?

i could prob be out there sunday afternoon-ish but not during the day.

Tourney is full! So this is just a shaming post for all you who are not registered...

Shame!

Brad,
How about a power card in intermediate of me (brandon), von, wes, and? Or is that frowned upon? Best looking group ever!

Well since you play with them all the time, i thought it would be best for you to meet and play with others. I know when I travel to tournaments the last thing I want is someone from Hickoy on the card.