• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Move your calendars ahead!

OK, I know its spering ahead and fall back for clocks but for those of you with Innova calendars its Fall ahead. August's girl is cute and all but I've already changed mine to September, there's a whole blank week at the top to write in the last few days of August.

The leaves are changing here and it's cold in the mornings, elk bugling and the prettiest time of year to throw discs in Colorado. If this pick doesn't make you wanna get out of throw one of the great Colorado Mountain Courses then you must spend to much time on the interwebs.

33 Days in September for me this year.

Attachments

• september.jpg
    september.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 217
Visiting Colorado is on my bucket list, but San Francisco and Hawaii will probably come sooner. That photo does make it look good.

I was actually there when the pic was taken for august. It was a practice round for the pfdo. Feldberg, Nikko, Mcbeth, Phil Arthur, paige...

I'm not ready to change the calendar. The August picture is nice to look at (although my wife is not a fan), and I'm just not ready to get into the "fall months" yet. Summers are too short in the Northeast.

Can we get a pic of August as well? You know just for comparisons sake.

Down in the Denver it's still going to be in the upper 90s. Fall has been postponed until next week apparently.

I too, would like to see August for comparison.

Can we get a pic of August as well? You know just for comparisons sake.

DSCN3015.jpg

Latest posts