• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Must play courses in SC

Agreed; I'm glad to see the gap was widened on #6 when I played the second time. Removing the first set of trees for the second set, IMHO, makes the gap a lot more fair to play, without diminishing the challenge of the hole.

Agreed; I'm glad to see the gap was widened on #6 when I played the second time. Removing the first set of trees for the second set, IMHO, makes the gap a lot more fair to play, without diminishing the challenge of the hole.

6 is a well designed hole. Because I'm like 90% backhand, I really don't have a shot for that hole aside from putter straight down and then just lay up to the basket (if I hit the line)

6 is a well designed hole. Because I'm like 90% backhand, I really don't have a shot for that hole aside from putter straight down and then just lay up to the basket (if I hit the line)

Same story for me; it used to have a tighter gap closer to the tee though, but I'm 95% sure those two trees were removed and there's now a slightly wider gap a bit further off the tee, which I much prefer.

Latest posts