• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] MVP, Prodigy and Innova (30+ discs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patience guys, I'm sure he'll reply back today and get everyone taken care of.:thmbup:

He's replied to me 2days in a row. But it's always at night and it's just one response.... He must just glace at night, reply, then get off the site.

He's replied to me 2days in a row. But it's always at night and it's just one response.... He must just glace at night, reply, then get off the site.

I've had the same experience. Got responses the 17th and 18th. Sent $5 for 1 Atom but haven't heard back since then.

Me too.... Sent PayPal for Rhyno and Archangel 2 days ago and haven't heard anything either.

Sorry everyone I have been crazy busy the last couple days, you will all get pm updates throughout the day today and all orders will be shipped out Monday via priority mail. Sorry for the hold up guys!

Life happens, work happens. You're good with me my friend. Have a good weekend!

I have and he also just replied two posts above you. Seems like his work schedule is limiting his time on here. He seems to check in every other day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts