• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[my bday] HOD 9/23/12 Appleton, WI

GripEnemy

*Super Moderator*
Staff member
Premium Member
Plamann Apple Creek 18
Appleton, WI

Hole #13
390' par 3

Hole tips says it can be easy to overthrow due to the downhill, and you do not want to end up right of the basket - tough escape shot(s).

COURSE MAP!

Tee (and sign):
651a6080.jpg

Approach:
d7cedcb4.jpg

Pretty big downhill, might have to just go Ion...don't get shots like this too too often. Maybe FH a Drone out to the left so I don't blow past the basket?

Magnet to finish.

WOOO, home course.
I usually throw a buzzz out to the left ad let it fade in. If there's a big headwind i go with a drone. If i dont grip lock it it's usually an easy par.

Wow, 391'...must be a pretty serious downhill to warrant Wizards and Ions and such...I'll go Buzzz, or, if there's a headwind, a Pain.

Beat tee bird lightly down the right side of the fairway there.

Edit happy bday grip

It's hard to judge just how much down-hill it is, but I'd definitely throw either a Hornet or a Firebird LHBH on a nice natural hyzer line, for the fade/skip toward the pin.

I would probably throw a Buzzz the first time I played it. Seems like a simple hole unless wind were an issue.