• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] My disc bag

Bueckers17

putt. midd.jpg
Putters
Yeti-pro aviar x3
JK-x aviar x2
McPro aviar x2
KC pro aviar
Mid-ranges/putter drivers
Star aviar
Gstar aviar
Roc+
San Marino Roc
Foxbat
Atlas
Roc3
Gator

fairway.jpg
Fairways
TL x2
Teebird
Eagle
Starlite Roadrunner
FL x2
Firebird

distance.jpg
Distance
SL x2
Orc
Teerex
Krait
Wraith
Destroyer
Boss

8 putters with 4 different molds!! how do you ever get 'good' with one??

I carry a lot of discs myself, usually b/t 26-28, but 8 putters is quite a bit. Why do you need all the different putters?

I don't carry all the putters when I go out on a round, just for practice, and the yeti-pro is my main putter. JK is for downhill putts towards water because it sticks where it lands. McPro is for longer jump putts because its more reliable for me, and I just picked up KC today to try it out. Star and G* are gonna be for drives from the box.

you have a lot of discs. i thought i was a lot at 26 at the most. i have weaved my way down to about 22 when i play but i have a bunch of the same molds.

yeah I don't tend to throw all of them and right now I'm breaking some in (ie. TL, FL, SL) before I throw in the newer, more overstable one.

ok so lets break this down in the start. How long have you been playing? how far can you throw? then we can look at what to get for you and fix your massive bag.

hmm for 5 years you should have an idea on what discs to be throwing. i have been playing hardcore for about a year and i am just settling into my go to discs

You'd have to ask a mod to move it. Or, one might notice and move it without you asking.

Suggestion: Too much red, needs more green.

haha yeah all my friends complain about my red discs, but its really helpful to find in the woods that I play in around my hometown, hence not having any green. No need for any more DD's since they are broken in so much I can do whatever I want with them. and for now I'm just testing out some discs until I have my main throwers completely broken in.

Could use a little cutting around the corners..This isn't directed towards you, but I see alot of people getting stuck in the "I must have the "L" version of every disc to round out my bag" syndrome. Sometimes just a max weight teebird and a lighter weight version will do the trick. A fresh one and a beat one always works too. Then you're not getting piled up with 4 to 5 different molds.

I actually started out with the "L" molds because I always had to much hyzer and they are able to straighten that out a bit, but since I corrected my form I needed that extra bit so decides to try the normal molds. just bought the firebird and teebird this winter, and well, since I live in Minnesota I haven't been able to try them out unfortunately.