• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Trade] My discs for trade. Wide Selection

Status
Not open for further replies.

m_jank

I have the following discs for trade/sale. I would prefer to trade for newer plastic, specifically Boss, Destroyer, Xcalibur, Buzzz, Avenger, Dart.

I can take pictures upon request.

Force ESP Yellow 172 - barely used
Star Wraith, white 172 - barely used
Cyclone MDGO stamp, white, pro D 170 - barely used
Champion Monster, 171 red, basically new, my ink on the inside rim
Teerex Dx, white, 168, barely used, ink on rim
Viking, 171, yellow, not sure the plastic pro or dx, newish
Pro-D Avenger, yellow, 170-172 newish
Pro Wraith, dark pink, 167, ink on rim, newish
Star Sidewinder, Yellow, 170?, pretty beat in
Discraft Elite Xtreme, mint green First Run, 170 Pro D, lightly used
Discraft Xpress, Tie-Dye, 170?, used, a few names on the back

The following are all Discraft misprint discs. They are perfect discs, with minor cosmetic defects with some of the stamps. Most are not even noticable. They are all Z and ESP plastic and brand new:

Pink 173 Z Predator
Yellow 174 Z Avenger SS
Clear Blue 175 Z Stalker Mighty Shunga Open Stamp
Orange 166 Z Flick
Yellow 173 Z Force
White 168 ESP Pulse
Blue 171 ESP FLX Challenger
Yellow 174 ESP Ace Race 2008
White 174 ESP Zone
Orange 161 ESP Impact

i'm interested in your flick and cyclone, i'm checkin my disc page to make sure its up to date for trades...
take a look to see if your interested

I have a DX Destroyer 175g and a Pro Destroyer 172g that I never use. Both are 8/10 or better. Will send picture if you'd like. May also be getting an Elite X Buzz that I might be willing to trade, 174g I think, and like new.
Interested in the Avenger SS, Wraith or Sidewinder. Or you can check out my discs in my organizer...click on the link at the bottom of my post.

Interested in your stalker...trade for a Elite Z Avenger? thrown it a few times but still 9.5/10 I would say...its been in my stock pile since I got it in a trade lol..has a rainbow tourny stamp on it!

I'm Interested in the Stalker, Flick, and Force. I have a Orange 8/10 Discraft Avenger in Elite Z, 170 grams or how much are you looking for in price range each disc?

Last edited:
I might be interested in trading for the Z Force and Z Pred from the misprint pack. Take a look at my trade discs and let me know if there is something there that you might like. I may also have some extra putters hanging around like my Gateways.

I have a Z Avenger misprint, I believe the weight is 167g, that I will trade for your Z Predator. The disc is probably a 9/10, I have only used it for one round of golf.

Status
Not open for further replies.