• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

My first post

welcome to the site, i hope it helps you like it has helped me

So do my post ,:D

Dang Midnight, I haven't noticed your post totals until you posted this!?:eek:, that's incredible!, 4200+ posts. Tim should make a new status for you and Trenton...

(now back on topic...)

Hello all. I am new to this site, but not new to disc golf. :)

Hey, welcome to the site. I'll reiterate that this is THE BEST disc golf site on the net. There is a lot to offer and tons of great people here, enjoy!

Welcome to the site. You will find it is full of useful stuff, the course locator is amazing. The forums are full of pretty good people as well.

Dang I saw that you were from VA and thought maybe he is somewhat close to me. Then I found out where Charlottesville was. Not close at all. I'm from Bristol, TN.

I like to spell it that way. I have to spell it that way to use it as a username (already taken) and besides you CAN'T bust what I don't have. :D

I guess that would be me!!!! Now there is at least 3 people on here with the hippy(hippie) name!!!

welcome! my only suggestion is to never listen to a word Marty says... he's been on "to catch a predator" one too many times for my liking. :|

he's been on "to catch a predator" one too many times for my liking.

I need to watch that show, I tried to catch one the other day and the sharp rim hurt my fingers.

Latest posts