• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Trade] My GStar Roc for GStar Roc of a different color, I will even throw in some PayPal

Status
Not open for further replies.

smarkquart

* Ace Member *
I have a gold Roc3 with a reflective silver stamp. Absolutely nothing wrong with it. In fact, I am so impressed with the way that it feels that I need to have one in a color I know I will throw.

12647587384_3e43247733.jpg

I am looking for either orange or black. The color of the stamp does not matter to me. One for one trade and I will throw in 10 dollars PayPal. After shipping that means you made a profit by doing nothing more than swapping out the color of your Roc3.

How about a green for gold? Bump

If it is still 10/10 I would be willing to do a straight up trade. I am willing to pay and trade for an orange one because that is the color I want all discs in my tournament bag to be. I would be interested in a black one too because while I detest black in drivers, putters and mids are a different deal for some reason.

Pretty sure all of them were marked 180 gm. I snagged two of them and both are 180 and I recall seeing them advertised as all max weight.

Bump

Yeah, they were all advertised as 180 with no option or choice for anything else otherwise.

I have two of these golds, one with this silver stamp and one with a white stamp. I thought the silver stamp would be more attractive trade bait, but am I willing to offer them both up for colors I would prefer. Again I will trade and pay for anyone willing to part with an orange or black.

I know orange was released in limited quantities, but that is the color I WANT in my bag. I am trying to convert to strictly orange because I have trained my eye when looking for discs to instantly spot orange or chartreuse. Anything pink, purple, or red are absolute fails, especially near dusk, as I cannot see them at all. Dark blues and light greens are okay, thus I will accept a one for one trade for one of the green or blue Roc3s.

That is why when the oranges were gone by the time I got online that I took gold, thinking that it would be close to chartreuse. I was disappointingly wrong as they are more bronze than anything else. They still look nice and would make great wall hangers for those who are more collectors than throwers, but I am sure I will have troubles spotting these on the ground. Of course I will not know for sure until we get rid of the two feet of snow we still have on the ground.

As a fellow all-Orange bag thrower I wish you luck on your quest. I bought 1-Orange and 1-Silver, kicking myself now for not getting 3-Orange instead. Marked my initials on it and bagged the Orange one last night, can't wait to chuck it around tomorrow.

Hopefully these go into production soon so we can snag some more. :thmbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.