• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] My new Boss dics

Norsemanne

Just got my new Star Boss and Blizzard Champ Boss discs in. One thing I noticed is the Blizzard wants to hook right more then the Star. This is my first Blizzard Champion disc. Is that normal? I am sure it is more in my lack of technique more than anything. :)

Welcome to the site.
As far as an answer to your question, yes, it will hook hard to the left (if thrown RHBH).
Other questions will pop up, such as how long have you been playing, what distance are you currently throwing, etc.

The blizzard will turn to the right more because of the lower weight, and your ability to bring the lighter disc up to speed easier.

I've got one of the David Wiggins Jr. Blizzard Boss(139 gram) and it holds whatever line I put it on.No matter how much I try to make it go right(unless anhyzer)this thing will just stay straight and go hard left at the end.

I have a Pro Boss also and it's the same way for me.Still working on beating it up just a bit more though to have that right to left throw with it.

Keep working with it man.I feel the Boss is the best disc to get maximum distance off the tee,just because of how it will not turnover and you can pretty much put it on a B-line for that nice long distant straight shot.