• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

My recent experience at discgolfcenter.com

bikedoctor

Bogey Member
I've bought a dozen or so discs from Wade at discgolfcenter.com over the past months and recently my 9yr. daughter wanted to use her birthday money to buy her own disc golf bag and 135gr Loepard. Usually we choose the free US postal shipping and get our stuff in 4 days but Wade upgraded our shipping to UPS ground without our knowing it. Thurs. afternoon my daughter called me excitedly because the UPS man was delivering her package. Because of Wade's kindness we were able to play this 4th of July weekend as opposed to waiting till Mon or Tues.
I think customer service of this level should have a spot light. I hope I didn't break any rules.

Kevin.

I actually ordered my replacement discs from there after my not-so-great round today. I believe Wade or someone from there is a member here as well.

Well I ordered a Monarch and will probably be ordering a Pig from there once they list it. I've heard good things about the site and want to support them.

Let us know how you like the Monarch. I was on the verge of ordering one today but took it out of my cart at the last minute.

Monarch is sweet if you like roadrunners and sidewinders. It's got a great turn at high speeds and flies super-straight if you have a slower arm.

Played in a 1 day tournament yesterday, and for the am players pack we received a champ Monarch. For CTP's they gave out pigs and I was fortunate enough to win one of those as well. Looking forward to going out and trying them both today. The pro pig feels just like a Ryno, except it doesn't have that "sharp" feel on the underside of the rim. Also supposed to be more overstable, a cross between a gator and a ryno.

discgolfcenter.com is the best. I always choose the free shipping option and am always surprised on how quick the discs show up. Besides the shipping, the ease of picking the weight/color is awesome.

That's great! I'm not trying to hi-jack the post, but also I've received similar exemplary service from other DG sites.

Most recently from Sam Covington at ZoneDriven.com, who upon seeing that one of the discs I ordered was out-of-stock/out-of-print (a Champion Classic Roc). He took the time to call and recommend an alternative. I ended up going with a Coyote (never used before) which he hand picked (nice bright orange with tye-die label.) Have to admit, love how this disc flyes, and was really thankful for the spot on customer service.

That's great! I'm not trying to hi-jack the post, but also I've received similar exemplary service from other DG sites.

Most recently from Sam Covington at ZoneDriven.com, who upon seeing that one of the discs I ordered was out-of-stock/out-of-print (a Champion Classic Roc). He took the time to call and recommend an alternative. I ended up going with a Coyote (never used before) which he hand picked (nice bright orange with tye-die label.) Have to admit, love how this disc flyes, and was really thankful for the spot on customer service.

Very good. Please continue to post props to dealers who support our hobby by giving good customer service. They deserve a pat on the back.

I just received my Monarch from DGCenter! It's exactly what I asked for and realistically it only took 3 days to get here since the 4th and Sunday didn't let it move.

Now I just have to wait for tomorrow to go throw it...

I placed my first and probably last order with discgolfcenter.com on 7/2, but it is really no fault of their own. I ordered an innova deluxe bag which shipped on 7/3/2008 via UPS, but has an estimated delivery of 7/14/2008! The shipping has not been updated since the 4th of July (5 days ago).

The free shipping is great and they seem like awesome guys, but 11 days is just too long of a lag time. I think I'm going to try http://www.discgolfdepot.com/store/store.html next time as they are much closer to home and have comparable or lower prices on most items. Has anybody used them before?

www.GottaGoGottaThrow.com has done me right the previous 2 orders i have placed. After my order was placed during business hours i promptly got a phone call from them to inquire about colors and weights because apparently my selections were lost in the transaction. i could hear them shuffling through boxes on the phone, to find what they had/what i needed. it was beautiful and everything came just as i had picked it out. it was like having a personal shopper.

I know this has already been said many times in this post, but I feel the need to send out another congrats to discgolfcenter. They really got their stuff figured out and I have ordered from them multiple times with no complaints.

Disc Golf Center vs. Marshall Street

Disc Golf Center is a great site! The ability to pick exact weight and color is nice. But if u want the latest disc from a company other than Discraft or Innova then you should go with Marshall Street. Marshall street is cheaper with the discs but does charge a flat $5 for shipping which balances out compared to Disc Golf Center. Other then EBay they are the only sites I use but I prefer Marshall street. Discwing and Quest AT have some great discs out and Marshall street seems to really support the smaller lesser known disc companies.

Althought DiscGolfCenter has become my favorite, for a long time I ordered from GottaGoGottaThrow. They were always great. I like DGC better becasue I can pick my color and weight, and the service is great.

Latest posts