• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] My throwers (FSOT) for your throwers

Status
Not open for further replies.

smarkquart

* Ace Member *
All prices listed do include shipping. If you need a closer picture or more details about the disc, just PM me. I have priced them to move because my bag is fairly set. These discs are just going to sit around and collect dust. You might as well throw them. I will definitely entertain discounts for multiple discs. Again I want to move them, but obviously at a reasonable price so I can buy some archery equipment for my family.

If you want to entertain a trade, I am always looking for the following discs (although I am not looking to buy):

TeeBirds: Does not need to be anything special like KC Pro or such, but I am at least looking for non-stock. Basically I am looking for Plus molds in lighter colors, dyed Star or Champion, Metal Flake, or regular Pro.

Saints: Just dark blue and or dyed in Gold Line, preferably above 170.

Ghosts: Preferably Icon yellow with the ghost graphic.

Ions: Preferably Eclipse but I will entertain anything 170 and above.

Canons: Preferably Pinnacle in lighter (non-white) colors.

Cryztal FLX: Only looking for Day Glow but it can be any mold.

Spoken For:

Soft Wizard
Opto River
Opto Core
Sparkle Nuke SS
All 3 Mercys
Pro Pig
Icon Clutch
White Pro Line Titanic
Medium Anodes

7752902026_039d6c6aea.jpg

7752901848_2ebeef7d48.jpg

7752901756_d58bce766a.jpg

7752901628_9708f761aa.jpg

Last edited:
pm'd you about some info a few - i have cannons and ghosts. . .pmd on sidewinder and clear river

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts