• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Trade] My Trilogy for your Thrower Destroyers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZephyrKC

As the subject title states, I have some Trilogy discs (inked) that I no longer throw and want to try out some Destroyers, also would trade for a MF TeeBird3.

Please see below that I have to offer, will add as I find more.
Below is somewhat of a general idea of what I currently possess that's up for grabs. All of these will have my rim ink on them as well, so gently used trades will work best.

(can get weights/pics if requested)

1) Scandinavian Open Snow Ballista 8/10
2) Elasto Giants (2 of them) - Metal Flake - Red with red stamp 8/10 - Metal Flake - Red Wine? (purply?) with silver stamp 8/10
3) Opto Mace - Red with white (non-holo) stamp 8/10
4) Red Bio-Fuzion Trespass with red holo stamp 8/10
5) Yellow/Dayglo Opto Trident (old run, digital weight) 6.5/10
6) MF Frost Claymore - Blue w/ golden holo stars stamp 8/10
7) Opto Flows (2 of them) - Yellow sparkle/glitter 'old run' 8/10 - Dayglo/yellow Misprint 'newer run' 7/10
8?) Probably a few others I would have to look in my bag/garage

Still looking? I have several Destoyers I'm willing to trade. I have interest in a few things above.

Possibly interested in Claymore if you can put a picture up

do you still have trilogy discs to trade for destroyers? I have a nice Gstar Destroyer FT if ur interested

Interested in the Trident! Got an Orange 17something Echostar Destroyer in maybe 6.5 - 7 condition I'd trade if you're interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts