• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

My wife is throwing me a Birthday Tournament

lantzsax

So I am turning 30 on March 6th and my wife said to me 2 weeks ago that she would like to put on a tournament as a celebration of it. In the past two weeks my wife and I have worked hard to get hole sponsors, CTP prizes, and Ring of Fire prizes. I currently have 3 discs donated to the event by some disc golf vendors, and am trying to get some more swag for the event(any body want to donate something to the cause?).
So the tournament will be on March 10th at Cedar Hill disc golf park in Nashville TN. We will be playing 30 holes, 18 from the longs and then a safari 12. $20 for all divisions, 8:00 AM Players Meeting. First 50 get a players pack, and lunch is included.
Anyone who wants to come and participate is more than welcome!

Sweet. I am hoping to have a website for the event up and running by tomorrow where you can pre-regrister. Look forward to seeing you there!

So I am turning 30 on March 6th and my wife said to me 2 weeks ago that she would like to put on a tournament as a celebration of it. In the past two weeks my wife and I have worked hard to get hole sponsors, CTP prizes, and Ring of Fire prizes. I currently have 3 discs donated to the event by some disc golf vendors, and am trying to get some more swag for the event(any body want to donate something to the cause?).
So the tournament will be on March 10th at Cedar Hill disc golf park in Nashville TN. We will be playing 30 holes, 18 from the longs and then a safari 12. $20 for all divisions, 8:00 AM Players Meeting. First 50 get a players pack, and lunch is included.
Anyone who wants to come and participate is more than welcome!

What a great present! If I lived any where close I'd be in

Seriously thinking about making the trip. Had no previous plans for my birthday weekend, and think it would be fitting to play 30 for 30 for my 30th as well. Told my lady about it, and she was like, "Why didn't I think of that?!" Any hotels nearby the course?

There are tons around the area. Great courses around as well so you could get in more birthday fun. Plus its Nashville always able to find something to do downtown.

I am still working out the players pack, and waiting to hear from a couple of vendors to see if they are willing to jump in. So I don't want to jinx anything by saying anything to quick.
DiscLizard-you should totally come and there are plenty of hotels in Nashville and within 5 minutes of the course. There are also a bunch of great courses here in the Nashville area you can hit up as well. I can tell you that there will be a custom stamped disc with the 30 for 30 logo on it. If you don't make it, hit me up and if I have any left over I could send you one.

My 30th is on the 22nd of March. Wish I was closer I would totally come. Have fun guys.

Tournament Update!

Update: Gateway putters and minis part of the players pack! Marshall Street donated 2 discs for CTP's.
I am still working with some other company's that are going to get back to me. I hope that as many as possible can make it out for what will be a fun afternoon of Golf.