• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Sold] MYSTERY RANCH GOLF MAHAL DISC GOLF BAG BACKPACK - FOLIAGE - SIZE M/L - NEW WITH TAGS

Status
Not open for further replies.

jabdou

MYSTERY RANCH GOLF MAHAL DISC GOLF BAG BACKPACK - COLOR: BLACK - SIZE: M/L- NEW WITH TAGS - BRAND NEW OLD STOCK​

This is the very last bag I have left -
Black, M/L - $295 shipped to Continental U.S.

I'm new to selling on this forum, but have an 100% positive feedback as a seller on ebay as prof_j and just recently sold two of these bags there. I'm also paypal verified so your purchase will be protected. Feel free to contact me with any questions. Thanks.

- Jim

The Golf Mahal was created to accommodate the needs of the modern disc golfer and features Mystery Ranch's Futura Yoke system all day comfort even when carrying 40+ discs for practice rounds. For casual play, compress the collapsible side compartments and keep 20 discs at the ready, plus water and other essentials in the outer detail pockets.

From Mystery Ranch Customer Service regarding M/L sizing: "M/L means the pack is sized solely off the yoke. So it has the yoke size that comes standard on both the Medium and Large packs. Which means it is ideal for someone between about 5'6" and 6'2" and has a universal belt. This video might be helpful: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO90x7_YPAU"

• 8.5" x 11" x 9.5" (22cm x 28cm x 24cm)
• Main compartment holds 12-18 discs
• Main compartment and putter fly lined with 200d for added water proofing
• Collapsible side compartments hold 6-10 discs
• Main compartment reinforced with laminate foam for structure and protection
• Compression straps pull umbrella/stool off the ground and tight to the front of the bag
• Putter pocket holds two discs can be easily accessed even with umbrella/stool compressed
• Weather proof YKK Uretech zippers

Volume
950 cu-in (15.6l) Main Compartment, 650 cu-in (10.7l) Combined Side Compartments
Weight
4 lbs 8 oz (2kg)
Frame System
Futura Frame
Intended Use
Disc Golf

Mystery Ranch Guarantee
We guarantee everything we build against defects in manufacturing and material for the practical lifetime of the product. We will happily offer repair or replacement for issues with materials or craftsmanship. Damage due to wear and tear or misuse will be repaired for a reasonable charge.

Attachments

• s-l1600 (5).jpg
    s-l1600 (5).jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 224
  • s-l400 (2).jpg
    s-l400 (2).jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 248
  • s-l400 (3).jpg
    s-l400 (3).jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 258
Last edited:
just sold one to cokeguy. i have only two left - one foliage, one black. both new with tags, size M/L.

Foliage - $265 shipped to continental U.S.
Black - $295 including shipped to continental U.S.

BIG THANKS TO jabdou! GREAT BAG ,GREAT PRICE, FAST SHIPPING , AND MOST OF ALL ... HE PUT UP WITH ME AND MY LACK OF TECH SKILLS WITH OUT COMPLAINING! BUY A BAG FROM THIS GUY!

Last one

Last foliage bag sold to Cheno. Only one bag left:

Black, New, size M/L - $295 shipped to continental U.S.

Purchased the bag yesterday, and I can barely contain myself. Very polite and an excellent seller. I second cokeguy, buy from this guy. A+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts