• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Sold] Mystery Ranch Golf Mahal

Status
Not open for further replies.

phishbiscuits

Par Member
Greetings:

Revised Text:

Looking for Golf Mahal bag in any color...

Yoke size is not critical, but L/XL preferred...

Pictures requested...

Condition dependent, I will pay between $200 and $250 plus shipping.

Thank you for reading,
Phishbiscuits

Last edited:
Still looking fellow disc golfers... keep me in mind if you have a Golf Mahal.

Thanks and have a nice day.

I got two that I'm not currently using at the moment.. I know we have traded before. I send some pics and some more info after leauge tonight

I have one but they are collectors items not and I'm not willing to sell for under $500. ;)

golf mahal

i have a digital camo one in perfect condition would sell for $250+shipping...location in wisconsin.

A8qxnggKgqrAR90UeE4fUDxTfug7nNv2s8cUOiKZekMBd1RfC8ATSvtX-1Ajp9-g1UTl1Cp1wpMME22I7xgXcOsnYHaEoKZlEA-v7IqfK169bXn3KWJylVx0Td5tZ9CI5h_xZAtTKJmvulltcqFQYbpg5ptGYbqRuigp0AVjkIkH5TIHjXOqpxpJoOtjxEqqsZ28bT_95PUhQ__ktwRmwMmqJP589_3FyIvgV6098ofvphlicV-bmahnMZXpUb17HjU-GCekNn_81yFcA6RB73dFHciH_2ebuA7CbDbrUT7N5oemxNZSxpXZ62K6bkWXjls8W7MuQvVMs9kCcidodcf4Cj-7MabT9rUHvR4K3KUWo3EM8EUdXhQ58Jfo2oV2ZmR8_Nsg46l4zG_8tT7kUMNzapplpnNgdfRnnVUUq29EFhjCGh9u0FCBYR9xKDzuLtiSM8UsIFADKNhOKOHVgQGDsemgpKO4eBsdEQh_K-XzRvCp4iGvPZBKzApTu46u88THLTA1eGLp3bvEXYA8_ORQbxuUaqV6HPPBrMeQDT1abg5eIux2kpLii9x36PSbUl79-ZYpGKlZq9JMTBkb9rQDf0zutOoOVbTUFu1J4AMD2mTXi3938q07aJyceg4J7qatuwvdBPGmTMeV8ZplyagWT-1EeYx9=w147-h195-no

Are you still looking? I have one I would sell. It does have some fraying on one of the straps though. I think it is a L/XL but don't remember

Lifetime warranty FTW

Are you still looking? I have one I would sell. It does have some fraying on one of the straps though. I think it is a L/XL but don't remember

Those straps fraying are the weak point of this bag. My straps tend to wear through the mesh into the padding on the inside wear I pull the strap on/off. I've had mine for three years now and have had to call them for new straps several times. Luckily they're easily swapped. The last time, after having the same issue twice, they just sent me two new ones 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts