• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Name That Disc!

This stinks, because I didn't really know how tough this would be before I posted the pic.

So more hintage.

This disc is like the love child of 2 already guessed. It is not in regular production.

Savant or Mystere in Luster Champ. I have no idea how to post pics so I will have to figure it out, if I'm right.

DD conjugal visit?

Haha! The only handful of opinions I've heard on the course about DD's naming convention have been favorable, but I don't particularly care for them. The one voice of dissent came from a ball golfer, who suggested a putter called the "Putterphile".

dingdingdingding

We have a winner. I can't say for sure about the Luster plastic, I don't know much about it. It is a fancy, candy-like champ.

That's definitely Luster. I have a Purple one in my bag that matched exactly, though I'm not sure what it would be a love child of (Tern/Thunderbird?). If I can figure out how to post pics I will but it might take me a little while to do so.

Hope this works!

My hint is that it is a sneaky long control driver.

If someone could fix the size for me that would be great as it seems really small on my phone.

Attachments

• 0418171851.jpg
    0418171851.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 86

Latest posts