• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Name That Disc!

I was thinking one of the CDs... one thing I'm sure of: I don't own one of these.

But has the correct one been named? I'm dying to know! And can we keep this going by the winner posting the next disc?

That's how it's supposed to work. I already guessed and I'm not sure if multiple guesses are allowed but my second guess would be along the lines of that.

if no one has it yet... can we get the make or plastic blend as a hint?

Actually, from what I can see in the picture, that wing looks pretty straight...Longbowman is concaved. Undertaker?

You have succeeded, it is indeed an undertaker. Although I also bag a longbowman haha. It is now your turn to post some profile pics. Remember to read the first post if you need to see the rules.

Alright, alright. You cats'll never get this....

Attachments

• Mystery Disc profile.jpg
    Mystery Disc profile.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 233
  • Mystery Disc rim.jpg
    Mystery Disc rim.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 208
I'm guessing it's one of these...

Force - Fireball - Buzzz OS - Zone - Nuke - Hurricane - Undertaker - Buzzz - Breaker - Cannon - Mongoose - Patriot - Meteor - Challenger - Putt'r

heh :)

Nope...I get around. The only manufacturer I don't own is Salient, though I should pick up a Prometheus for my collection...

Latest posts