• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Name That Disc!

There we go! I used the judge like to see if I could real in the guesses to at least trilogy, DD more specifically.

The second hint was too easy for me, I can't hear the word "jig" without that song immediately playing my head due to a manager I had at DQ a decade ago that constantly blared Styx through the whole restaurant.

I'll post one in a couple hours.

The second hint was too easy for me, I can't hear the word "jig" without that song immediately playing my head due to a manager I had at DQ a decade ago that constantly blared Styx through the whole restaurant.

I'll post one in a couple hours.

I knew posting that would be followed by a correct guess. Once the DD molds started being listed I knew others would start rattling off names randomly until someone got it so I decided to use that hint and not "hangman is coming down from the gallows"

Alrighty, here you go.

If no one gets it by the time I get to work tomorrow morning, I'll think of a hint.

Hopefully attachments are ok, I've still never figured out how to post a pic that isnt uploaded to my dgcr profile.

Attachments

• 20170329_183223.jpg
    20170329_183223.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 97
  • 20170329_183513.jpg
    20170329_183513.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 72
its looks domier than any of mine but I have Trident coming to mind... the nose doesnt look blunt enough either but maybe?

Latest posts