• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Nashville, TN area meetups

runningDoc

Double Eagle Member
I'll be in Nashville, TN from Tuesday to Saturday and would love to meet up and play with any fellow DGCR'ers.

any tips on courses to go to and facebook pages to hit up would be greatly appreciated. I'm tempted to bring my whole bag for the trip because it looks like I might have a solid 3-4 days of free time. :thmbup:

- lawrence

Cedar ridge is awesome, Sandy point out whatever is called is decent, only two I played, if I could play cedar every day i would

Cedar Hill and Sharp Springs were probably my two favorites when I visited Nashville last year.

I also enjoyed Seven Oaks (go early, it was crowded at 10 a.m. on a Friday), Naval Hill (Shelby Park) and Liberty in Franklin.

We tried to play Crockett but there was a soccer tournament going on and the park was mad crowded. Some locals also recommended Two Rivers and Barfield in Murfreesboro but we didn't make it to those.

Latest posts