• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

NE Dallas disc golfers help!!

DJ Troll

Par Member
Everyday I drive by Bob Woodruff Park in Plano and wish it was a disc golf course. Unfortunately, I have no idea how to make it happen. Does anyone who lives in the area have the know how and time to make it happen. I have searched to no avail on the net for details about how the park is being used. It seems to me that the area on Park Ave between Los Rios and Shiloh Rd would be PERFECT. Please help me help us.

Great property for sure.

The land that Plano was willing to use for disc golf is off Legacy just east of 75. Apparently the Boy Scouts have dibs on the best parts of that property though. I've never bothered to go look at that land.

What about the land in East Plano on the Northeast corner of where Spring Creek runs into Parker Rd.?

That land just sits there unused and it would be perfect for disc. Lots of trees, a creek, etc. There's an ampitheatre and a parking lot already there.

Great property for sure.

The land that Plano was willing to use for disc golf is off Legacy just east of 75. Apparently the Boy Scouts have dibs on the best parts of that property though. I've never bothered to go look at that land.

Hmm....I wonder where that land is exactly. Legacy dead-ends into Greenville just east of 75.

What about the land in East Plano on the Northeast corner of where Spring Creek runs into Parker Rd.?

That land just sits there unused and it would be perfect for disc. Lots of trees, a creek, etc. There's an ampitheatre and a parking lot already there.

I've though of that spot as well. I know that's where they have their annual balloon rally but I don't know what it is used for the rest of the time. You live close by? We should meet up and play a round. I play Rockwall mostly since I live in Wylie.

Latest posts