• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] Need help with Innova XD+ replacement

Thanks guys. I'll be trying out the Pure, PA4 and the Proxy

Someone else mentioned the Shaman.

The PA4 is a copy of the Magic, and a Shaman is a squished lower profile Magic.

You might like one of those since it is low profile beadless like an XD.

Status update for you guys-

I've been driving with a champ aviar with some success, although it feels clunkier than the XD and I don't feel like I'm getting as much distance.

I bought a Lat 64 Pure today and it wasn't flying well for me, although I had wind to contend with. I'll try it again when there's less wind.

I plan on trying the PA4 as well as some other molds after Christmas.

Status update for you guys-

I've been driving with a champ aviar with some success, although it feels clunkier than the XD and I don't feel like I'm getting as much distance.

I bought a Lat 64 Pure today and it wasn't flying well for me, although I had wind to contend with. I'll try it again when there's less wind.

I plan on trying the PA4 as well as some other molds after Christmas.

Don't give up on the Pure. What plastic did you buy it in?

I will wait until after Christmas, because I'm broke after buying presents for my family and my 3 year old, and my Mom usually gives me a pretty big gift certificate to her local disc shop for Christmas anyhow, but the PA4 is definitely next.

I got my Pure in Opto and it kept flipping on me. There were 15 mph winds and I don't have the best form, so that might have something to do with it, but I can keep my XD and my Avair flat and straight in just about any condition, the only reason I lost that last XD is that I tried to put too much on it and I griplocked it into a nearby river. But I'm definitely not giving up on it, it's going into my bag since I'll be playing some short courses on Saturday and Sunday and we'll see if it works better then.

Latest posts